A heavenly glaze coats this ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES meal. This dish is packed with flavor and it’s good for you! The entire family will ask for this one again.
This BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES is a recipe I truly love. I make it for my family when I feel like something healthy yet delicious. I love all the flavors of this awesome one pan meal and I know you will too once you give it a shot!
So this week I have put myself straight into work mode and started on some new recipes. I made and photographed two today that I will post next week so stay tuned! They are healthy, delicious and easy peasy. Just like I love.
Before then, give this Balsamic Chicken & Veggies a try. It always turns out so good! Every time I make it I sneak bites before I get it to the table. Ssshhh. Don’t tell Kale. 😉
The balsamic vinegar and honey creates a glaze that coats the chicken & veggies perfectly and the flavor is undeniable. This healthy one pan meal is definitely now a new favorite of mine!
One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
Balsamic vinegar and honey creates a glaze to coat tender chicken and veggies. This amazing meal is made in just one pan for easy clean-up!
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes more or less depending on heat tolerance
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus trimmed of ends, then cut in half
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Italian salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper then set chicken evenly in skillet. Cook for 6 minutes, then flip to other side and cook another 6 minutes or until cooked through. Add half of the balsamic mixture to skillet and stir to coat chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a plate. Cover plate with foil to keep warm.
- Add asparagus to warm skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken back to skillet along with the grape tomato halves. Pour in the rest of the marinade. Gently stir and cook another 5 minutes or until everything is heated through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!