Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are a delicious and easy meal made all on one pan. These fajitas are made with simple ingredients and taste amazing!
Those of you that have followed my blog for awhile already know my love of Mexican food runs deep! These Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are one of my absolute favorite meals to make on weeknights. They could not be any easier to whip up and they taste amazing!
I like to use flank steak because of how tender and delicious it is. When you take a bite of your fajita the steak almost melts in your mouth! That is if you cook it the right way. 🙂
When I made these fajitas for the blog I overcooked them just a bit. As you can see by the pictures they are almost well done. They were still delicious as ever, but next time I won’t cook them as long. This is just a heads up for you, if you’re like me, and you like more of a medium temperature for your meat.
We just love these fajitas and I know you will too. The bell peppers, red onion and seasonings give them so much extra flavor, and the toppings you add will make them even more incredible!
TRY THESE OTHER MEXICAN FAVORITES:
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
Double Decker Tacos
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1 to 2 small limes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place flank steak in the center of baking sheet. Drizzle 1/2 Tablespoon of vegetable oil over the steak.
- Mix together chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the top of the steak. Rub the spice mixture into the steak. Sprinkle minced garlic over the top.
- Cut each bell pepper and the red onion into thin 1/4 inch strips. Spread them all around the sides of steak. Drizzle the remaining vegetable oil all over the peppers and onion.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until steak reaches desired doneness. Using a meat thermometer check for meat temperature. 140 degrees F is medium rare. 150 is medium. and so on. (I cooked mine for about 17 minutes which made them almost well done.)
- Remove from oven. Squeeze the juice of one or two limes evenly over steak, peppers and onion.
- Let steak stand 10 minutes before slicing. *This is important to keep the steak tender. Then cut steak into thin slices against the grain.
- Serve steak, peppers in onion inside warm tortillas and top with favorite toppings. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas”
Thank you very much Love the recipes
This was amazing! My familY all Enjoyed it and thats saying a lot. Thank You for another great recipe!