This delicious slow cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Alfredo will have you going back for seconds. It includes diced ham, Alfredo sauce and red potatoes. It is creamy, satisfying and amazing!
WOW! Do I have a recipe for you all! This is another one of those great crock pot meals I love. Easy. Simple. Delicious! Yes, please!
I found this recipe for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Alfredo in a Pillsbury magazine I bought a few years ago. It’s a combo of diced ham, alfredo sauce and red potatoes. Throw them all together in your greased crock pot with a few other simple ingredients and that’s it! Dinner will be ready in 6 to 8 hours! 😀
I’ve always been a ham lover and Alfredo sauce is so good I could drink it. (just kidding), so I thought I would give it a try and we (as in the whole Lofthouse clan) totally loved it! I served ours with a simple green salad. I think thats all you need with it. This dish already has your meat and pototoes and is so yummy and rich because of the Alfredo sauce. YUM! I hope you give it a shot! I think you’ll be impressed 🙂
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Alfredo
Recipe type: Main Course
- 2 pounds red medium-size red potatoes, cut into quarters (about 6 cups)
- ⅓ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed (1/2 in pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesen cheese
- chopped fresh parsley (if desired)
- Spray the insert of a medium slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer half each of the potatoes, bell pepper and ham. Sprinkle with half of the onion.
- In a medium bowl, mix Alfredo, milk and pepper; spoon half of the Alfredo mixture on top. Layer with the remaining potatoes, ham and bell pepper. Then the onion, sprinkling evenly. Pour the remaining sauce mixture on top. (Do Not Stir) Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 5 minutes before serving, stir mixture gently. Then sprinkle with the parmesen cheese and replace lid until cheese has melted. Top each serving with the parsley! ENJOY