These No Bake Cookies are truly the best! They’re filled with rich chocolate and peanut butter flavors that will leave you wanting more. One of the best things about them is that they do not require an oven!
These No Bake Cookies are delicious and truly the best! They’re so easy to make and don’t require an oven. You really can’t beat that!
Filled with oats, peanut butter, cocoa, sugar, butter and a hint of vanilla- they only require simple ingredients you most likely have in your pantry right now! These no bake cookies will definitely become a repeat recipe at your house.
Everybody loves a tasty treat, but you don’t always have the desire to break out the mixer or turn on the oven. Especially when you live smack dab in the middle of the desert and it’s over 100 degrees :/
If you’re experiencing the same dilemma as I am, then this recipe is for you! You can get a rich, peanut buttery cookie without worrying about raising the temperature in your home.
The peanut butter and chocolate flavors in these cookies pair perfectly, making them to die for. Rich, sweet chocolate combined with creamy, salty peanut butter? Yum! The most iconic and tasty combo out there. As well as the most addictive. 😉 haha
All you need is about 15 to 20 minutes to whip up a batch and then you can have these babies in your mouth in no time. I’d say the only difficult thing about making these is waiting for them to cool. They smell so heavenly you’ll want to dive right in!
MORE DELICIOUS COOKIE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
The Best No Bake Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk (I use 2%)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa and milk in a medium sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, while stirring, until mixture comes to a boil.Remove from heat and add salt, peanut butter and vanilla. Quickly whisk until combined.Stir in quick oats until fully combined.Using a cookie scoop or Tablespoon measuring spoon, drop cookie dough onto two parchment lined cookie sheets. (12 per cookie sheet) Let cookies cool and set before serving. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!