White Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are award-winning cookies. They are loaded with white chocolate flavor and are soft, chewy and absolutely amazing!
Saturday night we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, and my hubby looks up at me and asks, “Will you make me my favorite cookies?”
I said, “It’s 10:00 o’clock at night! I don’t want to make cookies right now!”
He gave me the saddest, most disappointed look ever. So of course, since I’m the nicest wife on the planet, I got up to make some for him.
I looked in the pantry and realized I was out of milk chocolate chips and only had white chocolate. Then I searched for the vanilla pudding mix and was out of that, too. I only had white chocolate pudding, so that’s when these White Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies were born. 🙂
These White Chocolate Chip Pudding cookies turned out better than I imagined. They were so soft, chewy and filled with white chocolate flavor. They’re just as good as the Milk Chocolate version, but to me, maybe better! Kale loved them too. He also gave me an awesome foot massage after we ate them to say thank you! So it was all a late night win for me. 🙂
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
White Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer, on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Don't over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy! ♥