I honestly had no intentions of posting this recipe because I didn’t like how the pics turned out. When you’ve been a food blogger for 6 years you become a little crazy over your photos. I try to get better and improve each time, but there are some days it just aint happenin’. Like the day I took the pictures of these awesome Lemon Pudding Cookies. I took over 300 shots and these are the only 3 I was semi-pleased with. Ugh. Food blogger problems.. lol
These Lemon Pudding Cookies were so delicious, soft and amazing so I just had to share the recipe. Please forgive the photos. I promise you they do NOT give these cookies justice. If you’re like me and adore lemon flavored treats than these cookies are for you my friends! 🙂
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 oz.) bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Place brown and white sugars and butter into the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl. Zest in lemon. Beat together until creamy and combined.
- Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- In a separate medium bowl- combine flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk together. Slowly add this mixture into the wet ingredients just until combined. Don't over mix. Stir in the white chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake only 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheets. Serve and enjoy!