Tender pasta is coated in creamy ranch dressing, bacon and lots of other goodies in this Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. This pasta salad is perfect for summer barbecues and is always a hit!
I have one delicious recipe to share with you all today! It’s my Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and it is divine. It’s a variation to the classic pasta salad and is out of this world good! This side dish is bursting with flavor. The creamy dressing combined with a few extra goodies coats the noodles perfectly. This recipe is a must-make!
This pasta salad manages to be both flavorful and light. I love that it’s not overpowering like a lot of other pasta salads I’ve tried. It really is delicious. Everyone gobbles this up! It’s the perfect side dish for any summer barbecue or potluck dinner. 🙂
ENJOY PASTA SALADS? HERE ARE MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES:
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 package (12 ounces) tri-color rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (see notes below)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rotini pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain water. Rinse pasta with cold water to cool. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, dry ranch mix, garlic powder and milk. Add pasta, cooked bacon pieces, tomato, olives and cheese to the bowl. Gently toss to combine everything.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
*When ready to serve you can toss with a little extra milk if it seems dry.