Berry Blast Smoothies are a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy a hot summer day. These smoothies are full of yummy berry flavor and a cinch to make!
We are having a blast this summer. Traveling, barbecues and swimming have been just a few of the fun things we’ve done so far. I invited my sisters boys over last Wednesday to come play. All the kids were out in my backyard most of the day running through the sprinklers and jumping on the trampoline. I knew they’d be hot and worn out, so I decided to whip them up some of these delicious Berry Blast Smoothies!
All of my favorite berries are inside this wonderful treat. Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. Talk about yum! You add just a little orange juice, yogurt and sugar and they turn into smoothie heaven. Your taste buds are in for a great surprise with these. 🙂
When I brought a tray of these Berry Blast Smoothies outside to the kiddos they went crazy! In a good way, of course. 😉 They drank them up fast and requested another batch. I was worried that the raspberry seeds would bug them but that wasn’t the problem at all (and never is for me either). The only problem was that I didn’t make enough for round 3. Ha!
These delicious and satisfying smoothies are a sure way to brighten up your summer! Not only are they refreshing, but they’re a cinch to make. They are sure to be a hit for a yummy summer treat!
MORE DELICIOUS DRINKS YOU MAY LIKE:
Berry Blast Smoothies
- 3 cups mixed frozen berries raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, thawed slightly
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries sliced (if using frozen thaw slightly first)
- 1 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- Add all of the ingredients inside a blender. Close with lid and blend until well combined. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- (If you like a thicker smoothie just use less juice.)
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!