Cheesy Broccoli Twice-Baked Potatoes are so delicious. I make them year round as a side dish to a cozy winter dinner and for summer barbecues. They are always a big hit whenever I serve them!
You guys, I’m a carboholic. It’s true. If I had to choose to live off one thing for the rest of my life it would be potatoes or bread. Without a doubt! It’s always so hard to resist. Especially when I’m trying to get in swimsuit shape for our Hawaii trip in June. The struggle is getting real resisting my starchy loves. Ha!
So what better way to torture my own self than sharing one of my favorite potato recipes of all time. lol I truly have problems. 😉
These Cheesy Broccoli Twice-Baked Potatoes are so delicious. I have been making them forever. I even make them all year round as a side dish to a cozy winter dinner and even for Summer barbecues and picnics. They are always a big hit to whomever I serve them to. Broccoli and cheese truly make the perfect pair. When you combine the two with potatoes, ranch dressing and sour cream it just becomes out of this world yummy. These twice-baked potatoes are definitely a comfort food I won’t be enjoying until after our trip. It’s okay though, I know looking halfway decent in a swimsuit in Maui will be worth the wait for them. 😉
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Cheesy Broccoli Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed (or use frozen broccoli and microwave according to package directions)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup prepared ranch dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash and poke holes in each potato. Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 F° for 1 hour.
- **Potatoes will obviously be hot when they're done! Use a hot pad or kitchen towel while handling the potatoes**
- Carefully remove potatoes from oven. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise so you'll have 8 halves total. With a spoon, scoop out the insides leaving a ¼ inch in the skin. Place all the scooped out potato in a large bowl. Set the potato skins onto a cookie sheet.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork. Then add the broccoli, ranch dressing, sour cream, garlic powder and one cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Mix together well.
- Divide the mixture evenly and scoop into each of the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake at 400° F. for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!