These Club Croissants are just like the iconic sandwich but layered between a soft, buttery croissant. Take one bite of these delicious sandwiches and they’ll become your forever favorite!
I am so grateful I married a man that has the same taste in food that I have. Not that we have a sophisticated palate or anything like that, but Kale doesn’t like to eat weird things like liver and onions and I’m so thankful for that. haha.
We like our food simple and classic. Club sandwiches are one of our big time favorites. When we eat out at a diner we both always order a club. It’s kind of funny. We have done that since we started dating 15 years ago.
Last week I was getting ready to make lunch and realized I didn’t have any regular sandwich bread left. Luckily, I had some buttery, delicious croissants from Costco, so we whipped us up these Club Croissants and dove straight into club heaven. 😉
These croissant clubs are filled with slices of honey ham, turkey and bacon with green leaf lettuce and tomato slices. We added some pepper-jack cheese instead of regular cheddar this time. It gave the sandwiches just a little bit of kick that was totally delicious.
Thankfully, these sandwiches are so easy to whip up they can be made any old time. Next time we have a picnic I know what I’m making!
MORE SANDWICH RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 6 medium croissants sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 pound deli turkey thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound honey ham thinly sliced
- 6 slices pepper-jack cheese
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- green leaf lettuce
- red onion sliced thin
- Place bottom halves of croissants onto a clean surface. Spread desired amount of mayo and mustard on each half.
- Place two slices of turkey and two slices honey ham over the mayo and mustard. Top with one slice of pepper-jack cheese.
- Place bottom halves of sandwich, two at a time, in microwave and heat for 15 seconds or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Add two slices of bacon over cheese on each croissant half. Top bacon with desired amount of lettuce and tomato.
- Close all sandwiches with top halves. Serve and enjoy!