Sometimes I go through food phases. Right now I’m in a ‘sandwich phase’. Since it’s 100 degrees or more where I live, sandwiches are the way to go. I still have been using my oven, but try not to as much during this crazy summer heat. So sandwiches and crock pot recipes are on the top of my list, fo sho.
This Chicken Caesar Sandwich is very simple, and SOOO good. I recommend using fresh bread from a bakery, or grocery store. I think it makes all the difference. Also, if you’re not a fan of Caesar dressing, you could always replace it with Ranch dressing!
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- 3/4 – 1 pound thinly sliced deli Chicken breast
- 4 Ciabatta rolls or Hoagie rolls
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar dressing
- 4 slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 8 slices Tomato
- Fresh Romaine lettuce
- Thinly sliced Red Onion
- Slice each roll in half, lengthwise. Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons of Caesar dressing on both inner sides of bread. Top bottom half of bread with desired amount of thinly sliced Chicken breast, one slice cheese, 2 slices tomato, lettuce and onion. Top sandwich with top half of bread. Serve with fruit or chips, and Enjoy!