Delicious oven-baked Garlic Roasted Carrots that are loaded with flavor. These carrots make a terrific side dish for any meal!
I seriously love to cook. I guess it’s obvious- I do have my own food blog. ha! 😀 But really I do love it and started my blog to share my passion for it. Cooking relaxes me. I love to get lost in my kitchen creating something amazing to eat for my family. My favorite day of the week to cook on is Sunday. I usually go all out for Sunday dinners. A crock pot roast, gravy, fresh homemade rolls and these amazing Garlic Roasted Carrots!
The flavor of these carrots is incredible. The balsamic vinegar and garlic just takes them to all kinds of delicious levels. I used to just throw the carrots in with the roast, or just bake them in the oven with water and salt and pepper. Not anymore, though. I’ll be sticking to making them this way from now on. Delish!
Looking for more yummy veggie recipes? Try these:
Garlic Roasted Carrots
- 2 bags (16 ounces, each) baby carrots
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease a 9×13-inch baking pan or baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared pan. Pour olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme over the carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and enjoy!