This Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza is loaded with cheese, barbecue sauce, pineapple and more. This pizza is a family favorite. It’s perfect for pizza night!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza is my family’s favorite! I use our tried and true HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH and pile on all the toppings. Barbecue sauce, chicken, mozzarella cheese and a few more goodies that make this pie outstanding. 😀
We have a pizza night almost once a week at our house. Usually on Friday or Saturday nights. We love to order out, but homemade is the way to go and usually what the kids want. They love getting to create their own, and even when they do, they still usually take a piece or two of this one. With the onions and all. My kids love it.
If you haven’t tried this awesome pizza dough recipe then please do so asap. After you try it you probably won’t make pizza dough any other way. It’s that good. 😀
MORE PIZZA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 lb pizza dough (try my homemade dough. The recipe link is below)or you can use store bought
- 2 small chicken breasts, cooked then chopped in small pieces (a rotisserie chicken works great for this!)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce divided
- 3 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 2 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits
- thinly sliced red onion use as much or little as you like
- chopped cilantro optional
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F. (If using a pizza stone place it in the oven now to preheat.)In a medium bowl, mix together the cooked chopped chicken and ¼ cup barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- Shape dough out in a 12 to 14-inch circle on a pizza pan or peel. Spread the remaining barbecue sauce evenly over dough. Top with 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, then top cheese with chicken, bacon, pineapple and red onion. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top. Season with a little black pepper.
- (If using a pizza peel, now carefully transfer the pizza to the stone in the oven.)Bake pizza until crust is golden; around 10 to 14 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes or so before slicing and serving.Top with fresh chopped cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!