These copycat IHOP Pancakes are golden and fluffy pancakes that taste just like the ones from the popular restaurant chain. My family devours these every time I make them!
I have to admit it. I love me some IHOP pancakes. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals to eat at restaurants, though it’s funny, because I’m normally a savory foods girl. I like to order chicken fried steak, bacon or eggs. BUT there’s always an exception when we go to IHOP. I always get their pancakes. They are amazing! Especially with their butter pecan syrup. Yum!
We absolutely loved these pancakes. In my family’s opinion, they were BETTER than IHOP’s. Maybe it’s because they were homemade, I’m not sure. They were just amazing!
Whip your family up a batch of these and you’ll have some happy campers sitting at your breakfast table. These iHOP Pancakes are a great way to start off a great day! 🙂
MORE BREAKFAST FAVORITES YOU MAY LOVE:
IHOP Pancakes (copycat)
- 1 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and buttermilk. Whisk together until blended. Add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Add melted butter and sugar to batter and whisk until combined.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Grease griddle with cooking spray or butter. Drop 1/4 cup batter on pan and spread into a 5-inch circle. Cook until bubbles begin to form on surface and edges begin to brown. Gently flip and continue to brown other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with butter and warm syrup. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST FOOD BOARD!