Jalapeño Popper Dip is loaded with cheesy goodness and a little bit of heat from the jalapeños. This delicious dip tastes just like the classic appetizer!
Christmas has come and gone. I can’t believe it. We had a really wonderful holiday and I hope you all did too! The kids got spoiled, I got spoiled from my hubby, and we ate all the things! I saw a meme on Instagram that said something like the 5 days between Christmas and New Years where you don’t know what day it is, who you are or what you’re supposed to being doing. lol I have to say that is so true. Especially working from home. I woke up this morning literally thinking ‘what day is it today?’ haha 🙂
Now that New Year’s Eve will be here before we know it I thought I would share one of my most favorite savory dips ever- Jalapeño Popper Dip! This dip is creamy, cheesy and has just a small kick from the jalapeño. It tastes just like the classic appetizer, but in my opinion better! We like to dip Ritz crackers in ours, but you could dip anything in it. Crackers, tortilla chips, veggies, or whatever your heart desires.
I’ve been known to play around with recipes and this dip is one of them. Sometimes I will add cooked, chopped bacon and it makes it extra delicious! My family loves this one. Including my kiddos although they have to have a cold glass of milk nearby to calm down their hot tongues. lol
MORE YUMMY DIP RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeños, drained
- 2 ¼ cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped parsley optional
- Crackers or Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch deep dish pie plate OR an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and sour cream to a large bowl. Using an electric hand mixer, beat until combined and creamy.
- Add drained jalapeños, cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese to mixture. Mix until combined. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Combine bread crumbs, remaining Parmesan cheese and olive oil to a medium bowl. Mix until combined then sprinkle evenly over the top of dip.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Remove from oven and garnish with chopped Parsley, if desired. Serve warm with crackers or chips and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!