Marshmallow popcorn is warm popcorn covered in a gooey mixture of brown sugar, butter and marshmallows. It’s the perfect movie night treat!
My family absolutely loves popcorn. No matter how I seem to make it, they always devour it in minutes. This Marshmallow Popcorn is no exception. It made the perfect addition to our family movie night, as I’m sure it will for yours too!
I have to say, how could anything covered in butter, marshmallow and brown sugar not be totally addicting? Even better, how could you not love a delicious treat that comes together in minutes? That’s just it, you can’t! This popcorn recipe is SO easy to make and only takes about 20 minutes to create. SO simple yet so good!
Not only is this marshmallow popcorn amazing as is, but it’s also easily adjustable. You can add in any extra ingredients you want to make it your own! Sprinkles, M&M’s, Oreos, coconut, and chocolate chips are just a few delicious options. You could even drizzle some caramel or white chocolate over the top to make it extra YUM!
MORE DELICIOUS TREATS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 1 ½ bags (3.28 ounce bags) microwave popcorn, popped (I like to use the Simply Salted popcorn flavor)
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Spread popped popcorn onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place butter, marshmallows and brown sugar in a large microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine, and then microwave another 30-60 seconds, until it’s all melted.
- Pour hot marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and mix. (It is very sticky! Try spraying a spatula with non-stick spray to use when you mix it)
- Let stand about 20 minutes for marshmallow mixture to set slightly.
- Serve and enjoy! ♥