Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwiches have layers of ham, turkey, cheese and raspberry jam placed between golden waffles. These are delicious and perfect for a Sunday brunch or easy dinner.
I was more than ready for Spring to arrive and now it’s finally here! I love this time of year and being outside with my family. We had our first barbecue the other evening and enjoyed the beautiful weather! The next morning we had the perfect Spring brunch with these amazing Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwiches.
I decided to surprise my husband with his favorite Monte Cristo Sandwiches, but with a small twist! I saw some frozen waffles and instantly thought waffle sandwiches knowing they would be perfect with the Monte Cristo fillings.
Layers of ham, turkey and cheese are between three golden waffles. The best part is the raspberry jam! These yummy sandwiches are great for breakfast, brunch or even dinner. My family went head over heels for these.
These delicious Monte Cristos come together in hardly any time. Serve them at your next breakfast or brunch and I promise you that everyone will love them!
MORE BRUNCH RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwiches
- 9 freezer Eggo Homestyle Waffles
- 1 cup seedless Raspberry Jam
- 1 package (8 ounces) Honey Ham, thinly sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) Oven-Roasted Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- Toast the waffles in a toaster, according to package directions. Set aside.
- Make sandwiches by topping one waffle with 1 Tablespoon of Raspberry Jam, 1/3 cup cheese and 2 slices Honey Ham. Top Ham with another waffle.
- Top that waffle with another Tablespoon of Jam and 2 slices Oven-Roasted Turkey. Place another waffle over turkey to make one sandwich.
- Carefully place one sandwich, at at time, on warmed skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until slightly browned. Flip onto other side and cook until cheese is melted. Repeat with all the remaining waffles and ingredients.
- Dust the tops with a sprinkling of powdered sugar, if desired. Serve warm and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!