Grilled chicken gets a makeover with a heavenly, spicy raspberry sauce. This Raspberry Chicken is truly delicious and easy to make. It’s a great dish to serve on a busy weeknight!
A basic piece of grilled chicken gets a makeover with a heavenly, kind-of spicy Raspberry sauce. This chicken is truly delicious and quick and easy to make. A great dish to serve on a busy weeknight!
I served ours with a healthy side salad, and we were in dinner heaven. The Raspberry sauce is divine and so flavorful! I didn’t think it was spicy at all, but if you’re really sensitive to spicy stuff use half the amount of the chipotle chili peppers and you’ll be good to go. 🙂
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Raspberry jam ( I used seedless)
- 1 Tablespoon pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce*
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pound chicken to ½ inch thickness. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken in skillet, on each side for 5 minutes, or until done in center. Remove from skillet and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, add Raspberry jam, pureed chipotle peppers in adobo, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Cook mixture over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and keep warm until chicken is done.
- Serve each piece of grilled chicken with ¼ cup of Raspberry sauce drizzled over the top.
* Use half the amount of Chipotle peppers to reduce the heat in the sauce.