Rocky Road Brownies are thick chocolate brownies topped with marshmallows, chocolate chips and walnuts. These will become a family-favorite!
These Rocky Road Brownies, my friends, are nothing short of spectacular! Thick chocolate brownies covered in all kinds of deliciousness. 😀
I usually make a treat on Sundays for our ‘cheat day’, and last Sunday these gorgeous and yummy brownies are what I whipped up.
Normally, I love to make these Chocolate Fudge Brownies (they are to-die-for!) but to keep it extra simple this time I used a box brownie mix. Once they came out of the oven I topped them with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
The marshmallows slightly melt from the heat of the brownies, and makes these all the more amazing. These are a new family-favorite!
MORE MUST-MAKE BROWNIE RECIPES!
Lunch Lady Brownies
Glazed Lemon Brownies
Cookies and Cream Brownies
Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 box (18.3 ounces) Fudge Brownie mix (OR use your favorite homemade brownie recipe for a 9×13 pan.)
- (eggs, water and oil as called for on box)
- 1 bag (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare and bake brownies in a 9×13-inch baking dish according to package directions.
- As soon as you remove brownies from oven, sprinkle evenly with miniature marshmallows. Top marshmallows with chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. Let cool completely before slicing into squares and serving.