Hey friends! I know, I know I’m late to the party again today. It’s been quite the morning! I got up early and did a workout (go me!) then I had to get ready for my dentist appointment at 10:30. My sister Tiffany is my dental hygienist so I actually look forward to my cleanings. haha. Tiff always makes me laugh. Love her! And I got a clean bill of oral health from the Dr. No cavities for this lady. Yay! 😀
Speaking of cavities, this BUNNY BAIT treat is one that may cause a cavity or two, but it’s well worth it! 😉 I’m kidding! But still- this yummy little treat is one I have been making forever! For birthday parties, family get-togethers, etc. I usually make a double batch because it goes fast. It’s one of those addicting little treats you can’t stop munching on. I love that you can change out the colors of M&M’s and chocolate candy coating for whichever holiday your celebrating.
- 2 standard-size bags of Simply Salted or Tender White popcorn ( I use Orville Redenbacher brand)
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 small bag milk chocolate M&M's, pastel colored
- 1 small bag white chocolate M&M's, pastel colored
- 1 (12 oz.) bag white candy coating
- 1 (12 oz.) bag pink candy coating
- Pop popcorn, according to package directions. Place in an extra large bowl and remove any kernels you can. (Or you can use 2 large bowls)
- Pour pretzels and both M&M's over popcorn in bowl. Toss to combine.
- Melt white candy coating, according to package directions until fully melted. Gradually drizzle over popcorn mixture while tossing to coat everything. This takes a minute. Keep tossing to fully coat everything.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Quickly pour warm popcorn mixture evenly onto the prepared pan. Let stand 10 or 15 minutes to set.
- Melt pink candy coating according to package directions. Drizzle melted pink coating evenly over the top of set mixture in pan. Let set again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once set- break mixture apart and serve! Enjoy