We just got home from a 4-day trip to Salt Lake City. My husband’s sister had a kidney transplant yesterday, and thank heavens it went so great! 🙂 Our entire family is so happy and thankful! She has waited a long time for this new kidney, and to be healthy again, so we are all super excited for her.
Minda has a lot of recovery ahead to heal with the new kidney, so I decided I’m going to stock her fridge and freezer with lots of meals for her family. These amazing Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups will definitely be one of the meals I’m making for them! These were totally delicious and my entire family loved them!
These lasagna rolls are filled with shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella cheese. They were beyond delicious, a cinch to make, and will be made again and again at my house! I know you all will love these, too! Just prep in advance because they use pre-cooked chicken.
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Spray an 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Pour ½ cup Alfredo sauce in the bottom of the pan.
- Boil lasagna noodles in a large pot of water according to package directions. Drain water. Carefully, lay out cooked lasagna noodles onto parchment paper to let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, garlic powder and oregano. Stir.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons Alfredo sauce over each noodle. Top sauce with shredded chicken, and spread it evenly over each noodle. Top with a little Mozzarella cheese.
- To roll up, start at one end and roll the noodle over the toppings. Place the roll-ups in the pan, one by one, seam-side down. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the top of each roll-up. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F° for 30 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is melted and bubbly.