Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups are lasagna noodles rolled up with shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella cheese. These are delicious and make for a great weeknight dinner!
We just got home from a 4 day trip to Salt Lake City. My husband’s sister had a kidney transplant yesterday, and thank heavens it went so great! 🙂 Our entire family is so happy and thankful! She has waited a long time for this new kidney, and to be healthy again, so we are all super excited for her.
Minda has a lot of recovery ahead to heal with the new kidney, so I decided I’m going to stock her fridge and freezer with lots of meals for her family. These amazing Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups will definitely be one of the meals I’m making for them! These were totally delicious and my entire family gobbled them right up.
These Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups are lasagna rolls filled with shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella cheese. They were beyond delicious, a cinch to make, and will be made again and again at my house! I know you all will love these, too! Just prep in advance because they use pre-cooked chicken.
MORE ROLL UP RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Caprese Lasagna Roll Ups
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
Cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups
Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups
Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce, divided
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Spray an 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Pour ½ cup Alfredo sauce in the bottom of the pan.
- Boil lasagna noodles in a large pot of water according to package directions. Drain water. Carefully, lay out cooked lasagna noodles onto parchment paper to let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, garlic powder and oregano. Stir.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons Alfredo sauce over each noodle. Top sauce with shredded chicken, and spread it evenly over each noodle. Top with a little Mozzarella cheese.
- To roll up, start at one end and roll the noodle over the toppings. Place the roll-ups in the pan, one by one, seam-side down. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the top of each roll-up. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F° for 30 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
12 thoughts on “Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups”
Congratulations to your sister-in-law, brother and the whole family! It is such a gift to receive. My husband is 15 years post-transplant and still doing great!! Sending thoughts that she feels your strength and love during her healing. <3
Rhonda, thank you so much!! What a sweet and encouraging comment! God Bless!
Can this be made ahead of time, frozen and reheated?
Melissa, Hi! Yes, make it right up until the baking step. Don’t bake. Cover with 2 layers heavy duty foil and freeze. To reheat: place pan in fridge to thaw for 1 day and then bake as normal!
Do you buy or make the Alfredo sauce? If you buy it, do you like a certain brand? Also, what do you use for shredded cooked chicken? Do you cook chicken breasts? Thanks. It looks delicious! Love that it can be made ahead of time.
I like to make my own Alfredo, here is a great recipe: https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/creamy-garlic-alfredo-sauce/
When I don’t have time or am lazy (ha!) I use Ragu brand Alfredo. I really like that one. Also, for the chicken, I will bake about 2 chicken breasts at 375° F for 20 – 25 minutes then shred them. Or you could use a rotisserie chicken as well 🙂
Do you rub the breasts with olive oil first or anything?
Also for your alfredo sauce recipe does it make enough for this recipe or should you double the recipe?
I’m so happy for your sister-in-law.My wonderful Mom is also waiting for a kidney transplant. Our prayers are with your family.
Thank you so much! And my prayers are with you and your family, hoping your Mom finds a donor as soon as possible! 🙂
Very glad your Sister in law is alright. I loved these. I need lots of veggies in my diet so I added some fresh chopped spinach and some zucchini…it worked perfectly with this and made it look so beautiful on the plate. Thank you for the recipe.
Holly another great recipe you posted. I just made tonight followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great. Very easy to put together. I served with green salad, garlic bread and a glass of white wine. I will be making this again in the near future. My husband said he likes this better lasagna. Thank you again for all your great recipes. Glad to hear your sister-in-law kidney transplant went good.