You can’t go wrong with these incredible Chicken Caesar Sandwiches! They’re filled with thinly sliced chicken, cheese and Caesar dressing between two Ciabatta rolls.
Sometimes I go through food phases. Right now I’m in a sandwich phase. Since it’s 100 degrees on the daily right now, sandwiches are the way to go. I still use my oven, but try not to as much during this crazy summer heat. So sandwiches and crock pot recipes are on the top of my list! 🙂
These Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are very simple yet SO good. They’re filled with thinly sliced chicken breast, cheese and smothered with Caesar dressing. If you’re not a fan of Caesar you can always use ranch or your favorite dressing. There are no rules when it comes to this sandwich!
I love a good Chicken Caesar Salad, but sometimes you just need some good carbs in your belly. haha. Give me all the bread! 😉 When I make these sandwiches I always go for the good bread. I grab some fresh baked Ciabatta bread from my local grocery store and they make these sandwiches all the more delicious.
MORE YUMMY SANDWICHES YOU MAY LIKE:
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breast (I buy mine from the deli. You can always use grilled chicken breast as well)
- 4 Ciabatta rolls or Hoagie rolls
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar dressing
- 4 slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 8 slices Tomato
- Fresh Romaine lettuce
- Thinly sliced Red Onion
- Slice each roll in half, lengthwise. Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of Caesar dressing on both inner sides of bread. Top bottom half of bread with desired amount of thinly sliced Chicken breast, one slice cheese, 2 slices tomato, lettuce and onion. Top sandwich with top half of bread. Serve with fruit or chips, and Enjoy!