It’s no secret we are big pizza lovers here at the Lofthouse pad. Our favorite BBQ Chicken Pizza is one I make a lot, so I decided it was time to try a new kind. I saw this Chicken Ranch version on one of my favorite food blogs, Fake Ginger, but forgot about it until I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I printed the recipe and added it to our menu last week.
The results were absolutely DIVINE! There are literally no words to describe how delicious this pizza was. The flavor… was simply perfect. It definitely ranks as high as my beloved BBQ Chicken, and that’s saying a lot!
Chicken Ranch Pizza
Servings 1 medium pizza
- 1 large pizza dough crust (try my homemade dough here)
- 2/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small cooked chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a 16-inch round pizza pan with olive oil. Stretch pizza dough to fit in the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Ranch dressing and minced garlic. Spread mixture evenly on the crust.
- Evenly sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese and all of the cheddar cheese over the sauce. Then spread the chicken, tomatoes and green onion over the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until pizza dough is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
14 thoughts on “Chicken Ranch Pizza”
Yu~m!! Homemade pizzas with ranch sauce are definitely one of my absolute favorites! Yours looks delicious.
There’s a restaurant near my office that does a really good chicken (bacon!) ranch pizza… Now I want to go home and make my own 🙂
This looks easy and delish! I can handle that right now.
This looks delicious..
It was yummy. I can’t wait to have the left overs for lunch.
What do you use for the pizza crust?
one of the best pizzas ive ever made! Thank you for all the wonderful recipes 😀
Going to make this this coming weekend. And the best part? It will be all mine because nobody else in my household would eat something like this. Truth be told, it will be a first for me as well because I’ve always believed that chicken and pizza do NOT go together. But I’m willing to give it a shot, using my own crust recipe.
So, tonight I made both the chicken ranch and BBQ pizzas with your favorite crust. The happiness at my dinner table exhibited by my family of 9 filled my heart with so much gratitude for you :)! Thank you!