Chicken Taco Bites are tender, bite size pieces of chicken covered in zesty taco seasoning, cilantro and lime. These bites are protein packed and come together in minutes!
There’s nothing like a super easy and delicious way to cook chicken. Especially when it involves the bold flavor of taco seasoning and the bright and fresh flavors of cilantro and lime! Which is why these Chicken Taco Bites are just what you need when you’re craving something easy, flavorful, and ridiculously delicious!
These flavorful chicken bites are so tender and juicy you won’t be able to get enough. They’re packed full of all the things you want: protein and flavor. It’s perfect for those of you who are dieting, especially the keto diet, but also for anyone and everyone who is craving a healthy and delicious weekday lunch or dinner. 🙂
If you’re into meal prepping, then these chicken bites are just what you’re looking for! You can make these ahead of time and store in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days, so for days to come you can have an easy lunch or dinner ready to go.
CAN YOU USE CHICKEN THIGHS?
You certainly can! Using boneless, skinless chicken thighs will only make this recipe all the more flavorful.
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH CHICKEN TACO BITES?
You can pretty much serve anything with these, but here are a few of my personal favorites:
- Rice: any kind of rice will do!
- Salad: a green salad is a great choice to pile these chicken bites onto!
- Beans: a side of hearty and warm black or pinto beans never fails.
CAN YOU GRILL THE CHICKEN?
Absolutely! You can never go wrong with grilling any sort of chicken. I recommend not dicing the chicken before hand, or they’ll fall right through your grill. Cut them up after they’ve cooked!
LOOKING FOR SOME OTHER TASTY CHICKEN RECIPES? TRY OUT THESE SIMILAR ONES!
- Ranch Chicken: juicy, tender chicken breasts covered in a crispy golden coating of cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, and zesty ranch flavoring.
- Sweet and Sour Chicken: bite-sized pieces of chicken covered in a delicious sweet and tangy sauce.
- Chicken Bacon Lettuce Wraps: seasoned chicken, crispy bacon, and creamy ranch dressing wrapped up in romaine lettuce.
- Szechuan Chicken: tender chicken and veggies covered in a gourmet teriyaki sauce.
Chicken Taco Bites
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a large skillet, over medium-high heat.Squeeze the lime juice all over the chicken pieces. Toss to coat. Then sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken; toss again to coat.
- Place chicken into the hot skillet. Stir and cook chicken for about 10 minutes; or until chicken is cooked through.Remove from heat. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro all over the top.
- Serve chicken immediately with rice, in tortillas or just by itself! We also like to serve these on a big green salad. Enjoy!
4 thoughts on “Chicken Taco Bites”
Haven’t made these but what’s not to like? Sounds pretty good to me. I just saw a recipe for mexican street corn salad, I’m thinking this would be great with these chicken bites.
I am so excited to try your receipies! They sound great!
Was super easy and quick to make! I live in a house with 6 adults who are all very picky eaters which usually results in anywhere from 2 to 4 different meals being cooked every night, but this recipe was a hit with everyone.
Thank you so much for this amazing recipe will definitely be making it again!
These are my go-to for a quick and easy dinner. We put them on salads and in tacos. Last night we put them over your cilantro lime rice. So tasty!