Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps have flavorful Caesar chicken, lettuce and Parmesan cheese all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. They make for a a delicious and easy lunch or dinner!
Chicken Caesar salad is one of my favorite salads. It’s so simple, with really outstanding flavor. I turned it into this sandwich that I make often! This time I went another route and turned it into these Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps. They were equally delicious. 🙂
One of the great things about this recipe is that the chicken is cooked in the crock pot. It’s a great way to slow cook while you can go about your day. At the last minute you stir in your favorite Caesar dressing and dinner is done!
All you need for these heavenly wraps are large flour tortillas, (a spinach tortilla would be even better!) green leaf lettuce, shredded Parmesan cheese and the Caesar chicken. It is super simple and super yummy. They make for an easy lunch or dinner!
Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
Flavorful Caesar chicken, lettuce and Parmesan cheese wrapped inside a flour tortilla.
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped green leaf OR romaine lettuce
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray. Pour the ½ cup water inside. Place the chicken breasts in the water, and cover crock pot with lid.
- Cook on Low heat 4 - 5 hours. OR on High heat for 2½ hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred chicken. Pour water out of the crock pot.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot. Pour the Caesar dressing over the chicken. Stir to combine. Cover with lid, and cook for 30 minutes on low, or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each tortilla with ½ cup of lettuce, a little Parmesan cheese, and ½ cup of Caesar chicken. Wrap up tightly and serve!