Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps are everything you love about a cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla then grilled to perfection. These wraps are terrific for a simple lunch or dinner!
I made these Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps a while ago, but forgot about them until I was scrolling through my camera the other day. I’m sad I didn’t post this recipe sooner because they were SO good! They are everything you love about a good cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. I think they’re a fun change-up to the every day cheeseburger.
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps are filled with lean ground beef, lettuce, tomato, a little cheese, and wrapped in a flour tortilla. They are SO good. You can make them even healthier by using low-carb tortillas and skipping out on the cheese.
These wraps make for a perfect lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. My whole family loves these… well except for my picky 5 year old, but that doesn’t count because she doesn’t eat anything lately. : /
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE FAVORITE WRAP RECIPES!
STRAWBERRY CHICKEN WRAPS
TURKEY RANCH CLUB WRAPS
CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
BACON CHEESEBURGER WRAPS
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- pepper and salt to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tomato slices
- sliced red onion
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain any grease. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion, salt and pepper to beef. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and let mixture heat thoroughly, about 5 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla. Divide beef mixture evenly among the four tortillas and place over the cheese. Drizzle a little mustard (and more ketchup, if desired) on top of the beef, and then add a couple tomato slices. Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
- Place wraps, two at a time, onto a preheated indoor or outdoor grill. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes, or until grill marks and golden-brown.Carefully remove wraps from grill and place on a plate. Gently unravel wrap to add some lettuce, red onion, etc. Re-roll wrap and then cut in center diagonally. Serve immediately and enjoy! ♥
20 thoughts on “Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps”
Looks supere fab Holls!
These sound and look way good!
This looks yummy and love that the ingredients are simple!! Trying it ASAP!
I just LOVE this blog!!!! You have the best recipes / tutorials I have come across. You make it look so easy that I am actually willing to try them without trepidation!
What a great idea. Love it. 🙂
This looks like a great easy week night option. Thanks for the great recipe, I can’t wait to try these.
Found this recipe yesterday and eating it tonight..my mouth is already watering!
Found this on Facebook and decided to make it tonight. SOOOO GOOD!!! Definitely going to keep this recipe 😀 Thanks for sharing!!
I just found your blog and Facebook page. All your recipes look so amazing. I’ve already picked out several I’m going to make and only alter to make a healthier version (my hubby is very health conscience). Thank you so much!
These were sooo good.
These are SO good. We use ground turkey and add sim diced jalapeño for a little kick. This is a once a week recipe in our house. Thank you for this!!
Also, when added to MyFitnessPal one serving comes out to 256 calories (that’s with the lean ground turkey)
Looks good! cant wait to make it for the fam!
I am going to try the grill cheeseburger
I just saw something similar on Guy Fieri’s DDD….. going to try this recipe, what a fun way to eat a burger!!
Love the cheeseburger wraps!!!
Excellent wrap will make agaIn
This recip is FANTASTIC! It CERTAINLY tastes just like a really good BURGER! Thanks so much for sharing!
Made the recipe for my husband and neighbors. They were a hit!