Grilled Lemon Chicken is so delicious and packed with lemon flavor. The garlic and onion adds another depth of flavor that creates one fantastic piece of chicken!
This Grilled Lemon Chicken is so tender and juicy and packed with citrusy lemon flavor. The addition of garlic and onion adds a whole other depth of flavor to these refreshing and healthy pieces of chicken. It’s made with simple and clean ingredients so you don’t need to feel guilty after eating a piece or two!
Not only will you love this tasty chicken, but so will the picky eaters you may have living under your roof. This chicken is so rich in flavor that it leaves you, and those picky eaters, wanting more. 🙂
With swimsuit season usually comes summer grilling. I am so down for that. To honor this new found heat we’ve been having in Southern Utah, I decided a grilled chicken recipe was in need. I have to say, this Grilled Lemon Chicken is one of our absolute favorites to grill. It is both refreshing and summer worthy. What’s more summer worthy than lemon? Nothing. 😉 haha.
This recipe is filled with just the right amounts of lemon, and the hints of garlic and onion sets the bar for this recipe!
MORE RECIPES FOR THE GRILL YOU MAY LIKE:
Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion (or freshly diced white onion)
- 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and onion.Add chicken breasts to the marinade. Turn to coat- making sure all chicken is covered in marinade. Cover with lid. Place in fridge to marinate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.Prepare grill for medium heat. Drain chicken; discarding marinade.Place chicken on grill rack then cover grill with lid. Grill on first side for 7 minutes. Turn over and grill another 7 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve immediately and enjoy!