Mini Garlic Monkey Breads are fun and delicious little pull-apart rolls that everyone will love!
These Mini Garlic Monkey Breads are fun little pull-apart rolls everyone will love! They were a huge hit at my house! It’s not very often when my little family fights over the last piece of something I make. Yep, that was the case when I made these.
Mini Garlic Monkey Breads are a perfect side to go along with a bowl of tomato soup, a big plate of spaghetti or to even eat all by theirselves. 🙂
When I first tried these yummy little monkey breads I only made 6 of them because I was a little skeptical on how they would turn out. Well, that was a big mistake. They were garlicy, buttery mini bites of heaven! I’m putting them on the menu next week because we can’t wait to eat them again!
Mini Garlic Monkey Breads
- 18 frozen Rhodes Dinner Rolls thawed OR use 2 (7.5 ounce) cans refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 Tablespoons for sprinkling
- Thaw frozen Rhodes dinner rolls according to package directions. (Rhodes rolls are what I used. I love them. If you don't have access to Rhodes rolls than just use the canned Buttermilk Biscuits)
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Set aside.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the rest of the ingredients. Place 6 to 7 roll pieces into the garlic mixture and coat with mix.
- Place 6 to 7 coated roll pieces into one muffin tin. Repeat the process until all 12 muffin tins are full. Sprinkle all the rolls with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe from: Real Mom Kitchen