These Oreo Milkshakes are a classic treat made with vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies and hot fudge. Everyone loves these milkshakes!
If I were to say there was only one treat Kale and I could enjoy for the rest of our lives it would be my Oreo Milkshakes. Hands down. These things are legendary in my house! haha. No joke.
There really isn’t much to making an Oreo shake as I’m sure you’re thinking right now. Trust me on this though, and try my version of this classic treat and there will be no going back.
These Oreo treats are the best!
I like a thick and flavorful milkshake and these are just that. Oh yes. One of my secret ingredients to a flavor packed shake is using a lot of Oreo cookies and hot fudge! The hot fudge is the winning ingredient without a doubt. 🙂
This recipe makes enough for two milkshakes. You can easily double or triple the recipe if serving more. Enjoy, friends!
MORE DELICIOUS ICE CREAM RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream use good quality ice cream! We love Meadow Gold brand
- 1 Tablespoon hot fudge
- Place Oreo cookies in the bottom of a blender. Top cookies with milk. (This amount is up to you. Use less milk for a thicker shake, and more milk for a thinner shake.)
- Place ice cream on top of cookies in blender. Pour the one Tablespoon of hot fudge on ice cream.
- Cover blender with lid and blend until cookies are combined in ice cream and it reaches desired consistency. (I don't blend ours very long so they're nice and thick with chunks of cookie!)
- Pour into 2 separate glasses. Top each shake with more crushed Oreos, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*This recipe easily doubles and triples if needed.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!