Ranch Chicken Enchiladas are flour tortillas wrapped around a shredded taco chicken center that is covered in cheese and a salsa-ranch mixture. These enchiladas are always on our monthly dinner rotation because my family loves them!
My family and I are all big ranch fans. We dip just about anything and everything into ranch dressing. You name it, we’ve dipped it. So it’s no surprise that these Chicken Ranch Enchiladas became a family favorite here in the Lofthouse casa. They are so warm and cheesy and filled with all the Mexican flavors you love.
Ranch Chicken Enchiladas are flour tortillas wrapped around a cheesy shredded taco chicken center that is covered in a salsa-ranch mixture. They make the perfect dish for any family dinner or occasion. Accompanied by Mexican Rice, Cilantro Lime Rice, or a Warm Bean Dip, you can be sure you’ll have one unforgettable meal! 🙂
If you have followed the blog for a bit, then you know what a die-hard Mexican food fan I am. Whenever Kale asks me where I want to eat when we go out, I always reply with one of our local Mexican food restaurants. It’s a true story. I can never seem to get enough of those delicious flavors. So it’s only understandable that I love to create delicious Mexican dishes from the comfort of my own home.
I would say these enchiladas are more on the Tex-Mex side rather than the Mexican, but they’re still just as tasty and so simple to make. It’s a dish that your whole family will adore, even those family members that are a little difficult to please! 😉
MORE ENCHILADA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 to 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- Place 1/2 cup chicken broth in crock pot, add chicken breasts and taco seasoning. Cover with lid and cook on Low heat for 3 hours or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir the salsa and Ranch dressing together until combined. Spread a thin layer of salsa-ranch mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take one tortilla and place 1/3 cup of chicken down the center. Top with 1 Tablespoon cheese and 2 Tablespoons salsa-ranch mixture. Roll up and place in baking dish. Repeat.
- Pour the remaining salsa-ranch mixture over enchiladas and then sprinkle evenly with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
- Drizzle the tops with more ranch dressing, if desired and serve!
Recipe and photos updated 9/2/20
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!