These Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies are so fun to eat! They are loaded with rainbow M&M’s and are extra chewy and soft. You will not be able to stop at just one cookie!
Hi friends! It’s Kathryn from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog here to share with you some of my favorite cookies of all time! These Soft and Chewy M&M cookies remind me of the cookies I would eat after school as a treat with friends. These soft batch cookies bring back so many joyful memories and they will make anyone happy!
You can get festive with these and change out the color of the M&M’s according to the season or holiday. This dough is buttery and the vanilla pudding mix makes these cookies extra soft! There is just something about soft cookies to me that makes cookies extra delicious. The pudding mix has cornstarch in it so that’s what gives these cookie the ultimate softness level of perfection. To me, there is nothing better than fresh homemade cookies that are baking in the oven.
You will be so happy to tried this recipe! If you are wanting a peanut butter flavor- add Reese’s Pieces instead of regular rainbow M&M’s. UM YUM! I think I need to try that recipe out now! 🙂
Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies
Servings 2 dozen
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 packet 3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups regular M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat non-stick mat.
- With an electric mixer, in a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars until combined. The mixture will look grainy.
- Add in egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Next, add in flour, instant pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined on low speed. Cookie dough will start to form. Be careful not to over mix.
- Add in the mini chips and M&M’s and stir in with a wooden spoon until they have been incorporated in the dough.
- Use a mini ice-cream scoop and scoop cookie dough balls. (Scooping this way will make your life so much easier!) Place dough scoops on baking sheet, 1 – 1 ½ inch apart. Press additional M&Ms on top and slightly press down with your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a light golden brown. Let the cookies cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes and then enjoy!
Recipe from: Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog