Glazed Ranch Carrots are absolutely delicious! They’re cooked to perfection then drenched in a buttery, ranch glaze that makes these the perfect side dish!
These Glazed Ranch Carrots have become the most popular veggie at my house. My kids love these carrots! Cooked baby carrots that have a buttery ranch flavor and a hint of sweetness from brown sugar. Swoon! 🙂
These carrots are so delicious and come together quickly. I love that the recipe uses pre-packaged baby carrots, so no peeling required. I just steamed the carrots on my stove-top, and then stirred in the ranch mix, butter and sugar. Easy peasy and so good!
MORE DELICIOUS VEGETABLES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Glazed Ranch Carrots
Buttery carrots with ranch dressing flavor!
- 4 cups baby carrots (peeled and rinsed)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan. Add 1 cup water. Bring carrots to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover with lid and cook carrots 8 minutes, or until slightly tender. Drain water.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix, brown sugar and butter until combined and butter is melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!