Ham, cheddar cheese, broccoli, and more are what fill the inside of these Spiral Stuffed Rolls. They are so delicious and make for a great appetizer, lunch or dinner!
Oh, how I love these Spiral Stuffed Rolls. Ham, cheddar cheese, broccoli, and a few other delicious ingredients are what fill the inside. They are so tasty! The original recipe calls for homemade bread dough. Since I made them on a weeknight I didn’t have a lot of time, so I just used a good ol’ can of Pillsbury pizza dough. It worked perfectly!
I remember raving about these to my co-workers when I first made them, so of course most of them tried the recipe and loved it too. These little guys are perfect for an easy, weeknight meal, and are terrific leftovers the next day! I divided the original recipe in half for my family. It made 12 rolls, so it feeds about 4 people. If you’re serving more people just double this recipe below.
Spiral Stuffed Rolls
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough or use my homemade pizza dough recipe
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter softened
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Unravel dough from can and lay out onto a greased baking sheet. Press dough out into a large rectangle. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough. Top with chopped ham, broccoli, cheese, Parmesan cheese and green onion. Roll the dough up in to a log, pinching the seam to seal. Slice the roll into one inch pieces. You should get about 12 rolls. Place the rolls onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and cheese is bubbly.