Crunchwrap Supremes are loaded with seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese, sour cream and more all wrapped inside a flour tortilla. There is a corn tortilla hidden inside that gives it that crunch we all love!
I have a small confession to make. I love Taco Bell. 🙂 We don’t eat there very often, but when we do it’s the Crunchwrap Supreme I order every time. Have you ever had one? Well let me fill you in if you haven’t…
Crunchwrap Supremes are loaded with seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomato all wrapped inside a large flour tortilla. There is a corn tortilla hidden inside that gives it that crunch we all love! These wraps are amazing, naughty, and worth every calorie! 😉
To say these are delicious would be a big understatement. They were amazing, packed full of flavor and actually better than the original, in my opinion.
My family totally loved them too! I know these will be something I make often when we are in the mood for a fun Mexican food night!
MORE RESTAURANT COPYCAT RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Crunchwrap Supreme (Copycat)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar nacho cheese or Queso cheese dip
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells or corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- cooking spray
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble the ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease. Stir in the taco seasoning mix, water and minced garlic. Continue to cook until it starts to boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Warm the nacho cheese sauce or queso cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Place the flour tortillas on a large plate. Microwave for 20 seconds to warm them.
- Lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread 1/2 cup of taco meat onto the center of the tortilla. Drizzle a couple Tablespoons of nacho cheese over the meat. Top meat with one tostada shell or crispy corn tortilla *see notes below. Spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato and shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the center. Continue to work your way around, folding the flour tortilla over the center fillings. There will be a spot left open in the center; cut a piece of another flour tortilla and tuck it in the center, so it's fully covered.
- Repeat with all remaining tortillas, tostadas and fillings. You'll have 6 crunch wraps total.
- Spray a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one crunchwrap seam-side down onto the skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden-brown. Carefully, flip over and cook other side until golden-brown. Repeat process with all crunch wraps. Serve immediately.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!