Savory Roasted Potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The winning combination of flavor comes from the garlic, Rosemary and dijon mustard. These potatoes are incredible!
I can’t believe we are already starting another holiday weekend! It seems as though Easter was just yesterday and now this Sunday is Mothers Day! My mother Robin, is the strongest woman I know. She raised 5 kids on her own, while juggling two jobs. She is such an inspiration to my sisters and I. I give her all the credit for my love of cooking. Some of my greatest childhood memories are helping Mom in the kitchen. I love you Momma, Happy Mothers Day! : )
Okay, back to the potatoes. I made these tonight to go along with some barbecued chicken and broccoli. The flavor was unbelievably great. They have a little bit of dijon mustard, rosemary and garlic. Such a winning combination. They were crispy on the outside and tender in the inside. I can’t wait to make them again!
LOVE POTATOES? HERE ARE MORE DELICIOUS POTATO RECIPES:
Savory Roasted Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Rosemary or 1 tablespoon fresh Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 2 pounds Red-skinned or Yukon Gold Potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour the potatoes in, and toss to coat.
- Dump the coated potatoes onto a large, greased cookie sheet. Spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, turning potatoes every 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!