Three Packet Roast is simple to prepare and so delicious. As this roast slowly cooks it creates the most wonderfully tender roast and a divine gravy. It is a family pleaser for sure!
Here is a perfect idea for an easy and DELICIOUS Sunday dinner! Or a dinner for any night of the week. This Three Packet Roast is simple to prepare and so yummy. As this slowly cooks it creates the most wonderfully tender roast and a divine gravy. It is a family pleaser for sure!
I can’t get enough of slow cooker meals. I’m so busy with my kids, working, and just the daily grind of life a homemade dinner can sometimes be hard to get on the table. I love it when I have a simple, yet totally yummy recipe that I just throw in the slow cooker and let it do the cooking for me!
For this amazing roast recipe all you need is three packet seasonings. A packet of Brown gravy mix, Italian Seasoning and Ranch dressing mix. I can’t believe that such simple seasonings could create such flavorful meat. I like to serve ours with creamy mashed potatoes and cooked carrots then drench everything in that dreamy gravy. Yum!
MORE DELICIOUS ROAST RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Three Packet Roast
- 2 to 3 pounds boneless Rump Roast (or your favorite boneless beef roast)
- 1 packet (0.87 ounce) Brown gravy mix
- 1 packet (0.7 ounce) Italian Seasoning (I use the Good Seasons brand)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- Place roast in a large greased slow cooker (I use a 7 quart size).Sprinkle all of the seasoning packets on evenly on top. Pour water around the roast.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat 10 to 12 hours OR cook on High heat 7 to 8 hours.
- Discard any fat from roast, then shred. Serve with mashed potatoes and the gravy this roast creates as it cooks. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!