Turkey and Stuffing Roll Ups are slices of roasted turkey wrapped around stuffing and topped with gravy. These roll ups are absolutely delicious and easy to prepare.
Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups are easily one of my family’s favorite dinners I make. It’s also a wonderful dish to create using some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!
Let’s be honest, some of the best meals we eat our from those delicious Thanksgiving feast leftovers. Tender slices of turkey breast wrapped around stuffing all topped off with a rich gravy. Add this recipe to your list of uses for all that food and you will not be disappointed! 🙂
This is a great meal to serve even when it’s not the holidays. I enjoy making this any day of the week, especially when we’re in need of a warm, comforting meal. These turkey roll ups will fill you with homemade joy anytime of the year.
DO YOU HAVE TO USE THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS?
Of course not! This meal is delicious no matter what time of year you decide to serve it.
WHAT KIND OF STUFFING DO I USE?
I recommend using a turkey flavored stuffing mix. Also, try a cornbread stuffing to switch it up!
WHAT KIND OF GRAVY DO IS USE?
I like using a turkey gravy, but you can also use chicken or brown gravy.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE MEALS YOU CAN ROLL UP AND SERVE!
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups – Flaky crescent dough stuffed and rolled up with succulent ham and gooey cheese.
Cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups – Al dente lasagna noodles rolled and baked with ricotta cheese and marinara sauce.
Pepperoni Roll Ups – A simple and tasty snack with crescent dough filled and rolled up with pepperoni with marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
BBQ Chicken Roll Ups – Tender chicken breast shredded and covered in BBQ sauce rolled up and baked to crispy perfection.
Turkey and Stuffing Roll Ups
- 8 slices good quality Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 package (5 ounces) dry Stuffing Mix (turkey or cornbread flavored) or use homemade stuffing
- 2 packets (0.87 ounce, each) Turkey Gravy mix
- 1 can (10 ounces) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Water
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Prepare gravy by dumping gravy mix into a medium-sized sauce pan. Mix in water and cream of chicken soup. Stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for a couple minutes until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon 1/4 cup of stuffing onto each turkey slice. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 9×13 glass baking pan. Repeat with all turkey slices. Pour about 1 cup of gravy over the turkey rolls. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies and remaining gravy. Enjoy!