Glazed Ranch Carrots have become the most popular veggie at my house. My kids love these carrots! Cooked baby carrots that have a buttery ranch flavor and a hint of sweetness from brown sugar. Swoon! 🙂
These carrots are so delicious and come together quickly. I love that the recipe uses pre-packaged baby carrots, so no peeling required. I just steamed the carrots on my stove-top, and then stirred in the ranch mix, butter and sugar. Easy peasy and so good!
- 4 cups ready-to-eat, peeled, baby carrots
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan. Add 1 cup water. Bring carrots to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover with lid and cook carrots 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly tender. Drain water.
- Stir in the Ranch seasoning mix, brown sugar and butter until combined and butter is melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!