Happy December!! Wow, it’s kind of hard to believe the last month of the year is here. I must say this is one of my favorite months. My birthday is on the 9th, and we’ll be celebrating in Disneyland!! We are so excited and literally counting down the days! And of course, another obvious reason is for Christmas. Our elf on the shelf, Bell, showed up last night and brought the kids doughnuts and chocolate milk. They were super happy she finally came. 😀
Now let’s talk about this drink. This SPARKLING CRANBERRY CIDER is the most delicious and bubbly drink ever! Kids and adults love this one. The flavors of cranberry mixed with sparkling apple cider and sprite makes for one dreamy beverage! It makes a big batch, which is a good thing, because it will be gone fast! I can promise you that. It’s only 3 ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes. So easy you can make it right before your holiday party begins!
- 1 bottle Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite or Sprite Zero
- 2 cans frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- fresh cranberries (optional, for garnish)
- ice cubes
- In a very large pitcher or large drink dispenser (that can hold up to 2 gallons) add the sparkling cider, sprite and cranberry juice concentrate. Gently stir well to combine.
- Serve drink in individual cups/glasses over ice and with fresh cranberries as a garnish, if desired. Enjoy!
- Yields: around 2 gallons
Filed Under: Beverages, Christmas, Cranberry, Drinks, Easy, Holiday Recipes, Kid-Friendly, sweet, Thanksgiving Tagged With: beverages, christmas, cider, cranberry, drinks, easy recipes, holiday recipes, kid-friendly, life in the lofthouse, sparkling cranberry cider, thanksgiving