I seriously love to cook. I guess it’s obvious- I do have my own food blog. ha! 😀 But really I do love it and started my blog to share my passion for it. Cooking relaxes me. I love to get lost in my kitchen creating something amazing to eat for my family. My favorite day of the week to cook on is Sunday. I usually go all out for Sunday dinners. A crock pot roast, gravy, fresh homemade rolls and these amazing Garlic Roasted Carrots!
The flavor of these carrots is incredible. The balsamic vinegar and garlic just takes them to all kinds of delicious levels. I used to just throw the carrots in with the roast, or just bake them in the oven with water and salt and pepper. Not anymore, though. I’ll be sticking to making them this way from now on. Delish!
- 24 baby carrots
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared pan. Pour olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme over the carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and enjoy!
Filed Under: carrots, Easter, Easy, Eats, Garlic, Healthy, savory, Side Dish, Vegetables Tagged With: carrots, eats, garlic, garlic roasted carrots, healthy recipes, life in the lofthouse, meatless, side dish, vegetables